(888) ###-#### or apply online below today.
Are you looking to Reactivate your driving career?
ACT is offering you a solid step in the right direction. You will start off in our Company Truck Driver program where you will receive classroom and driving training. You can build a solid career as an ACT company truck driver or participate in our lease program. The future is up to you!
- Minimum 22 years of age.
- Certified CDL School within the last 60 months.
- 4 months verifiable OTR experience in last 12 OR 12 months verifiable OTR in past 84 months.
- Have a stable verifiable work history.
- No DUI or DWI convictions in the past 7 years.
- No positive drug screens.
- No DOT preventable accidents in the past 18 months.
- Have an acceptable driving record as reflected by MVR
- Have a valid Class A CDL
Meet DOT requirements and be able to pass DOT physical and drug screen tests, both of which are paid for by the company.
CALL (888) ###-####
Associated topics: cdl a driving, cdl a truck, chofer clase a comercial, class a truck, conductores clase a, flatbed driver, otr driver, over the road driving, regional driving, tanker truck driving