- BGC Partners
- $140,340.00 -140,340.00/year*
Newmark Knight Frank (NKF) is one of the world's leading commercial real estate advisory firms. We provide a fully integrated platform of services to prominent multinational corporations and institutional investors across the globe, as well as to occupiers, owners and developers of real estate on a local, regional and national level.
Together with London-based partner Knight Frank and independently-owned offices, NKF's 14,100 professionals operate from more than 400 offices in established and emerging property markets on six continents.
Under direct supervision, assist in the collection and analysis of data for senior staff to use in order to formulate an opinion of the market value of real estate for the purposes of dispute resolution, mortgage underwriting, acquisition/disposition, portfolio analysis and estate purposes.
Essential Job Duties:
* Collects, analyzes, and reports appraisal related market data through internal and outside sources.
* Responsible for understanding all company research related database programs including G2
* May examine and/or inspect properties as part of evaluation process.
* Prepares basic appraisal reports.
* Other Job Functions:
* Understands all necessary software programs used within the department
* Maintain familiarity with necessary data sources
* May perform other duties as assigned
Skills, Education, and Experience:
* Bachelor's Degree (preferably in related subjects such as economics, finance, mathematics, business or real estate law)
* Must have Appraiser trainee license issued by the appropriate State
* Minimum of 1 year professional experience in real estate analysis, market research or related field preferred
* Strong analytical, writing and communication skills
* Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills
Benefits and Perks:
* Industry leading Parental Leave Policy (up to 16 weeks)
* Generous healthcare
* Bright Horizons back-up care program
* Generous paid time off
* Education reimbursement
* Referral Program
* Opportunities to network and connect
Benefits/perks listed may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Newmark Knight Frank and the job location.
Working Conditions: Normal working conditions with the absence of disagreeable elements
Note: The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees, and are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
Newmark Knight Frank is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Associated topics: business, compliance, corporate, court, courtroom, lawyer, legal, legal department, llp, market
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...