- CENTERS FOR SPECIALTY CARE GROUP
Healthcare - Nursing
143 Morningside Ave
Assistant Director of Nursing Services - ADON
Northern Riverview is actively seeking an experienced ADNS / ADON for our skilled nursing facility. The ideal candidate will have prior experience in a long term care setting, experience in training and leading clinical staff and a current NYS RN License.
Premium compensation & comprehensive benefits package provided!
* Assist the DNS with management responsibilities and in maintaining quality of care.
* Responsible for Staff Education & will serve as the Infection Control Officer.
* Assist with compliance and ensure effective communication with all levels of nursing staff.
* Meet the nursing medical needs of all residents.
* Coordinate and direct the total planning for nursing services.
* Maintain a comprehensive knowledge of general nursing theory and practice.
* Responsible for the accurate and timely completion of medical records.
* Assist with interviewing, hiring and orienting of new nursing staff.
* Maintain flexibility with work schedule to address unpredictable needs.
* Current New York State RN license required.
* Min. 3 yrs. exp. in Long-Term Care settings
* Must have prior exp. training clinical staff
* Excellent Communication Skills required
* Evidence of basic leadership skills and supervision.
Northern Riverview Healthcare Center is a 180-bed skilled nursing and assisted living facility that also houses Northern Riverview Health Care Center. This beautiful facility offers comprehensive short-term rehabilitation and long-term skilled nursing services, not to mention panoramic views of the Hudson River. Our desirable location and multi-disciplinary approach are designed to help you improve your overall well-being. Northern Riverview is a proud member of the Centers Health Care consortium.
Centers Health Care is a fully integrated post-acute care continuum offering rehabilitation and skilled nursing services in more than 45 locations covering five states. In addition, we provide special services including inpatient and home dialysis, ventilator care, and care for those with Alzheimer's. The Centers Health Care family offers Urgent Care, Managed Care, Adult Day Health Care, and Assisted Living services, as well as every level of Home Care. Centers is well known for our commitment to our employees, offering outstanding ongoing training and development, career advancement opportunities, competitive pay rates, generous compensation packages and more.
Equal Opportunity Employer - M/F/D/V
Associated topics: admin, care manager, critical care, director, director of nursing, lead, line, manager, services manager, supervisor
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.