- Home Care Assistance - Portland, ME
107R Huntress Ave
Home Care Assistance seeks individuals with a cheerful and compassionate heart for seniors who are reliable, on-time and honest.
Benefits of Joining our TEAM:
- Join our innovative, creative (Offering our trademark program, Cognitive Therapeutics ) and nationally recognized organization:
- Our management team truly cares about YOU!
- Competitive Pay.
- 24 Hour Support by our care managers.
- Flexible hours based on your availability.
- Ongoing training from our exclusive HCA University.
- Caregiver of the month program!
- Referral bonuses
- Sign on bonus!
- Assigned one on one to a client, you will be promoting a real and meaningful difference in the lives of your clients and a rewarding experience for you!
Hourly positions (non-medical) ranging from 4-12 consecutive hours, providing companionship, conversation and human care. While keeping our clients socially tied and engaged in physical activities, you may assist with Mobility and ADL challenges, transport clients to and from appointments, errands, social outings and local activities. Light housekeeping and medication reminders may also be required.
We embrace a positive, balanced approach to aging centered on the evolving needs of older adults.* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.