The Coordinator is responsible for the efficient and accurate analysis and reporting of RSC, CFC, and EFC inventory related programs including but not limited to cycle counts, inter-building transfers, unselected/aged open order reviews, discrepancy analysis and item master maintenance. Ensure all adjustments are completed and reported to Distribution management and appropriate departments in accordance with Company policy. Coach and motivate the staff, ensuring proper coverage for all responsibilities, and addressing employee related issues (policy/procedure, productivity, behavioral, etc.). Act as a liaison between Inventory Management, Distribution, Retail, Cost and Inventory Accounting, IT and Order Support.
Leadership and communication, including:
* Delegate work and ensure tasks are being completed in a timely manner * Review and update SOP's and communicate necessary changes to Analysts * Liaison with Distribution Operations, Order Support, Manufacturing, Sales Channels, Service Shops, IT, Process Analysis, Quality Assurance, Inventory Cost Accounting, Global Procurement, and Retail branches * Maintain consistent verbal and written communication with internal and external customers that is professional, timely and accurate * Coach, motivate, and train staff * Partner with supervisors to address staff's adherence to policies, behavioral concerns, productivity, and performance KPI's. Documenting and communicating these discussions with supervisors * Provide feedback for staff's quarterly PMP reviews
Analysis of internal inventory programs to sustain the company's accuracy goals, resolution, and communication of issues including, but not limited to the following:
* Ensure inventory is accurate across multiple warehouse management systems, Sterling, and JD Edwards through the utilization of comparison reports for RSC, CFC, and EFC * Trouble containers, cycle count discrepancies, and Missing Asset Reports * Pick exceptions and packing problems * Open Distribution Orders and Unselected Picktickets * Monitoring aged containers/LPN * Negative availability, negative on hand, transfer discrepancies, etc.
Administration of and reporting to the appropriate parties on various Inventory Control programs and processes, including:
* Cycle count programs, threshold and scheduled counts in the RSC, CFC, and EFC * Unselected Picktickets and Aged Distribution Orders * Monitoring Missing Asset Reports to ensure timely investigations and analysis to identify trends * Entry and monitoring of Inter-Building Transfers * Timely processing of all necessary adjustments
* Identify workflow inefficiencies/improvement opportunities and suggest cost savings and continuous improvement opportunities * Support Distribution warehouse holiday operations as needed * Assist with Analyst responsibilities as needed * Assist in inventory related projects as assigned (providing SOX documentation, processing obsolesces, etc.)
Work safely at all times by consistently following safe work procedures for the Inventory Control area, as well as all safety procedures required at your worksite. Promptly report all incidents and safety issues to your supervisor
Bachelor's Degree or higher
2-5 year relevant work experience
Strong analytical, communication and interpersonal skills
Detail oriented, organized, and logical
Ability to multi-task
Ability to interact with all levels of employees
Ability to work evenings, weekends, and a flexible schedule 10% of the time
Strong computer skills Microsoft Office, particularly Excel
Lean/Six Sigma certification
Warehouse management systems experience (Manhattan Associates)
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.